- View the application dates and deadlines.
- Review the Guidelines and How to Apply
- Consider attending an Information Session
- Complete all sections of the UEI Campus Grants Program Proposal
- Attach formal written quotes or cost estimates to the submitted proposal.
- Complete the Acceptance of Responsibility form (last page of the proposal). If submitting the proposal by email, a scanned version is allowable as long as it is complete and legible.
- Request and include a letter(s) of support from a Vice President, Dean or Chair. Optional but highly encouraged.
- Use the UEI Campus Grants Program Proposal Checklist to review and ensure you have completed all steps prior to submittal.
- Submit proposal electronically or in person before or by the deadline.
Who Can Apply UEI Campus Grants Program awards are available to Sacramento State faculty, staff, and students.