Interested applicants are encouraged to attend an information session, designed to guide you through the application process and to help you present quality information for review by the Campus Grants Program Committee. At each session we will:
- Review guidelines for submission
- Explain budgeting/expense requirements
- Step through the proposal process
- Answer questions
You will also have the opportunity to meet other faculty, staff, and students interested in applying for a campus grant, creating synergistic connections for ideas and possible resources.
Information Session Dates
- Tuesday, October 1, 2019 – 12 – 1 p.m. (UEI Board Room)
- Friday, October 4, 2019 – 3 – 4 p.m. (UEI Board Room)
The sessions are 30-60 minutes in length and are held in the UEI Board Room on the third floor of the bookstore building.
Contact us us for more information.