California EDD Online Tutorials
Links can be found on this web page: https://www.edd.ca.gov/unemployment/UI_Online.htm
Gather information before you begin, including:
- Personal information
- Mailing Address
- Full SSN or if not a US Citizen, information from your employment authorization document
- Employment history for the last 18 months
- Name of Employer
- Address of Employer
- Phone Number of Employer
- Income earned from each employer
- Reason for leaving each job
- Please note the address for University Enterprises, Inc. on the EDD site is a P.O. Box in St. Louis. This is correct as it is the address for Equifax, the company that processes employer-related paperwork for our unemployment claims.
To find your UEI earnings, view your paystubs on Employee Online:
If you don’t already have an EDD login, you’ll need to create one first at www.edd.ca.gov/bpo.
IMPORTANT: If you save your online application as a draft, you have until 8:00 p.m. Saturday of the week you started, or it will reset, and you’ll have to start over.