California EDD Online Tutorials
Links can be found on this web page: https://www.edd.ca.gov/unemployment/UI_Online.htm
Gather information before you begin, including:
- Personal information
- Mailing Address
- Full SSN or if not a US Citizen, information from your employment authorization document
- Employment history for the last 18 months
- Name of Employer
- Address of Employer
- Phone Number of Employer
- Income earned from each employer
- Reason for leaving each job
- Please note the address for University Enterprises, Inc. on the EDD site is a P.O. Box in St. Louis. This is correct as it is the address for Equifax, the company that processes employer-related paperwork for our unemployment claims.
To find your UEI earnings, view your paystubs on Employee Online:
If you don’t already have an EDD login, you’ll need to create one first at www.edd.ca.gov/bpo.
IMPORTANT: If you save your online application as a draft, you have until 8:00 p.m. Saturday of the week you started, or it will reset, and you’ll have to start over.
The University Enterprises, Inc. (UEI) address in the EDD online system shows P.O. Box 283, St. Louis. Is this correct?
Yes. This is the Equifax Workforce Solutions address who processes our EDD claims.
Who should be my immediate supervisor listed on the claim form, a UEI “employer representative” like HR or the supervisor at my place of work?
You would list your actual supervisor at the job site.
University Enterprises Inc. is your employer, not the department, agency or program.
No—UEI is your employer. An additional employer would be a separate employer, such as, if you have a second job.