UEI is committed to providing an enriching training program to help employees stay healthy, work effectively, and understand company policies.
Instructor-Led Workshops for UEI Employees:
This 2-hour workshop covers the performance evaluation process at UEI including timeline, documents, resources, and best practices, including techniques for writing and delivering more impactful performance evaluations. Select the above link to register for one of three workshop sessions: April 16, April 23 or May 2 from 10 a.m. to noon in the UEI Admin Conference Room.
This 8-hour workshop will teach you how to respond to emergencies at work, at home, and in the community. Through lectures, videos, and hands-on practice, you will be able to respond to emergency situations with your newly acquired skills, such as adult, child, and infant CPR and AED use, bleeding control, bandaging, splinting, and much more. Select the above link to register for the one of two sessions: April 29 or April 30 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
CSU Learn Online Training
Through CSU Learn, a web based training program, UEI employees with a SacLink account can access a variety of professional development courses that can expand their job-related skills. CSU Learn’s extensive online library includes more than 75,000 online courses, videos, and books on topics such as project management, public speaking, business writing, and much more. Additionally, from time to time, employees may be assigned specific online learning within CSU Learn.
Employees can access CSU Learn by logging in to their My Sac State account. The link to CSU Learn is located on the dashboard.
To get started, follow these instructions:
- Go to the SacLink website and log in using your SacLink username and password. (If you’ve never activated your SacLink account or forgot your login information, select Username/Password Help.)
- Once logged in, select CSU Learn under Auxiliary Center. You will be directed to your CSU Learn homepage.
- To see what’s offered, select Library by selecting the book icon at the top of the page.
- Choose Assigned Learning at the bottom left of your CSU Learn homepage to launch any assigned training courses.
Registering for an Instructor-led course on CSU Learn:
- Browse the library and choose the blue Select button to the right of your chosen course. Note: if navigating the course via a link rather than via the CSU Learn Library, you may be routed to a page which will prompt you to select a campus and log in to your SacLink account.
- Select the blue Register button.
- Choose your preferred offering date/time (if course offers multiple sessions) and select Submit.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive an email confirming your registration.
To learn more about CSU Learn navigation and helpful features, please view this brief tutorial:
Finally, be sure to check with your supervisor before beginning any online professional development coursework.
For more information, please contact the UEI Human Resources Training Administrator at (916) 278-4383 or email email@example.com.