Human Resources is here to support you as a supervisor of a UEI employee. Below are some links and information for posting student jobs in our talent acquisition system, PeopleAdmin. If you need any additional assistance, information, or need to post for a post full-time positions, please contact HR at (916) 278-7003 or email@example.com. We are happy to help!
- Supervisor Access
Supervisors can post student jobs, review employment applications, and hire students using the online system.
- Request a New User Account/Profile
Supervisor Self-Guided Training Documents
- Applicant Tracking System Quick Reference Guide
- Getting Started with UEIJobs
- How to Request a User Account
- Logging in to UEIJobs
- How to Post a Job
- Reviewing Applicant Information and Changing Applicant Status
- Hiring an Applicant and Creating a Hiring Proposal
- Hiring Proposal Approval and Employee Orientation
- Forgot Password? Forgot Username?
- Job Posting Field Definitions
- Sample Job Description Library
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Crime Statistics Act
Americans with Disabilities: Please contact University Enterprises, Inc. Human Resources if you require accommodation in completing the application forms or in interviewing.