UEIWorkforce, powered by UKG
In the spirit of UEI’s strategic plan initiatives to pursue quality, innovation, and continuous improvement, UEI is pleased to announce the launch of UEIWorkforce, powered by Ultimate Kronos Group. This new system provides everything managers need to access to manage their staff, from human resources information and talent acquisition, to payroll, benefits, and timekeeping — all in one simple, integrated system. For employees, it allows access to a single source of real-time data including timekeeping, benefits, and employee information such as check stubs, direct deposit, tax withholdings, etc. Employees can request time off, view accruals, submit timesheets, and even update their personal information like address, phone number or emergency contacts. UEIWorkforce is accessible wherever employees and managers are working.
Log In Here: UEIWorkforce
- Clocking In & Out
- Requesting Time Off
- Requesting Timesheet Changes
- Reviewing & Submitting Personal Timesheets
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Viewing & Updating Your Tax Withholdings
- Updating & Submitting Direct Deposit Information
- Viewing Your Benefits & Requesting a Mid-Year Change due to a Life Event
UEIWorkforce Training Webinars
We are pleased to offer a variety of training webinars. These live 90-minute Zoom webinars are designed to introduce you to the basic functions of UEIWorkforce ahead of the program’s launch.
- Intro to UEIWorkforce for Student, Casual and Temporary Employees
- Intro to UEIWorkforce for UEI Managers & Timesheet Approvers
- Intro to UEIWorkforce for Benefited UEI Employees (non-timesheet approvers)
- Intro to UEIWorkforce for Faculty and Exempt Office of Water Programs Employees
- Intro to UEIWorkforce for California Intern Network Supervisors and Non-UEI Managers
- Scheduling in UEIWorkforce
Click here to register and for additional details:
Recordings of these webinars will be made available after the launch of UEIWorkforce.
If you have questions not answered by the above resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 278-7003.